This trip is ideal for certified divers who yearn for thrilling discoveries. This Cancún expedition takes you to two wrecks as deep as 80 feet.
- Certified Diver USD $75
One-tank dive with wonderful bioluminescence!
Our Cancun Night Dive consists of one long dive, with a maximum depth of 35 feet, making a very long bottom time into the Riviera Maya’s rich coral reefs.
We’ll leave the docks just before nightfall and take the plunge in the early hours of the evening.
As daytime marine animals retire, the nighttime creatures come out to play. These creatures that you rarely see at daytime find comfort in the darkness as they hunt for their favorite food.
Get a chance to see squids, octopuses, lobsters, and moray eels venture out in search of something to eat.
- All scuba diving gear
- Lamps and underwater flashlights
- Boat charter
- English-speaking guides
- Bottled water
What to Expect
- Our one-tank Cancun Twilight Dive is for certified divers who want to witness the vibrant transformation of the ocean at night.
- You don’t have to worry about bringing bulky scuba equipment with you because we provide all diving gear, tanks, and other tools necessary for night diving.
- Exploring the sea at night is an incredible and fun experience but we also prioritize the importance of safety as your well-being is our top priority.
- Before taking the plunge, we discuss safety measures with our divers and thoroughly inspect each equipment.
- We never take more than six divers at a time to enable us to closely monitor our divers.
- We need a minimum of three divers to do this trip so we usually put the groups together.