Scuba dive at Playa Del Carmen’s popular Chac Mool cenote. Explore two water entries leading to amazing underwater features.
- Certified Diver | From Cancun USD$ 149
- Certified Diver | From Riviera Maya USD$ 135
Explore the rich ecosystem of Cozumel!
This two-tank trip allows you to see vibrant corals and hundreds of tropical fish and other marine creatures in a rich ecosystem.
Cozumel is part of the second biggest barrier reef system in the world. It is noted for its great visibility, abundant marine life, and some of the world’s most spectacular wall dives.
Some of its famous wall dives include Palancar, San Francisco, Santa Rosa, Maracaibo, Colombia, Cordona, Punta Sur, Yucab, among many others.
- All scuba diving gear
- Boat charter
- English-speaking guides
- Breakfast, Lunch, & bottled water
- Transportation from our facilities and back to your hotel, as long as it’s located in Cancun’s hotel zone
Ferry ticket is not included.
What to Expect
- Cozumel is an island and municipality located in the Caribbean Sea off the eastern coast of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula.
- This island is perched atop a coral reef, making it a promising diving destination.
- The trip starts at Cancun, where we sail out to Cozumel aboard one of the fastest boats in the area.
- Upon arrival at the dive site, you’ll have the chance to explore steep walls that plunge into the abyss.
- Descending over the sheer vertical walls, as deep as 80 feet, require utmost precaution which makes this trip ideal for more experienced divers.
- After the wall dive, we’ll have another scuba diving expedition to a shallower reef where you can continue having fun.
- Before each dive, our divemasters will brief our guests with safety procedures that are vital for their protection.
- All gear and equipment provided for this trip is top-of-the-line and has been thoroughly checked to ensure everyone’s safety.