Our Cancun Night Dive consists of one long dive into the Riviera Maya’s rich coral reefs. See creatures that only come out at nighttime!
- Certified Diver USD $98
Go scuba diving in Cancun!
Cancun has more than twelve different dive sites from reefs to an underwater museum, with each site boasting diverse marine.
Cancun, a city in southeastern Mexico is surrounded by the breathtaking Caribbean Sea. Its soft coral sands and crystal-clear waters make it a popular diving location for divers.
Join us on a fun scuba diving expedition and discover the wonders below the waves!
- All scuba diving gear
- 1 certified PADI instructor per every 6 divers
- Boat charter
- English speaking guide
- Bottled water
What to Expect
- Cancun has plenty of dive sites to visit, but the most popular destination is the Cancun Underwater Museum.
- It is a prime diving destination that provides maximum underwater visibility. Aside from the interesting sculptures, divers are likely to encounter schools of snappers, barracudas, rays, angelfish, and many more marine creatures.
- Our two-tank Cancun Dive is for certified divers who want to explore the rich and beautiful marine life of Cancun reefs in any of the 20 best dive locations.
- You’ll enjoy maximum bottom time with two tanks and get to dive to a depth of up to 50 feet.
- No need to bring your own equipment, as we provide all diving gear.
- Guests staying in Cancun, Cozumel, or Riviera Maya are welcome to join us in this adventure.
- Our goal is to provide quality service to our clients and to make sure that our divers experience a fun and memorable diving trip.
- This is why we limit our trips to six divers at a time to ensure the safety of our divers and provide more personalized attention.