This cenote dive in Mexico will awe you with its impressive stalactite formations and eerie layer of hydrogen sulfide gas at the bottom.
Angelita Cenote Dive
- Certified Diver
Explore a Sinkhole & Underwater River!
No doubt about it! One of the best dives in a life of diver! It is a surreal experience!
Imagine diving into a sinkhole and encountering a river underwater. This is exactly what awaits you in the depths of the flooded cave known as the Angelita Cenote.
Experience this amazing scuba dive under the careful supervision of our professionally-certified divemasters. It never fails to draw the attention of divers. If you look closely, you’ll also see some pottery and fossils lying around.
- All scuba diving gear
- Lamps & underwater flashlights
- English-speaking guides
- Bottled water
- Breakfast & lunch
- Leave from and return to our facilities
What to Expect
- The Angelita Cenote’s natural beauty features green jungle-like surroundings with different parts of the water that have varying levels of salinity which causes denser water to drop to the bottom. As a result, a river-like body of water is formed in the sea which has mesmerized countless divers.
- This dive is reserved for advanced divers who find fulfillment in exploring new and exciting territories. In this trip, you will descend around 135 feet deep in a multilevel dive. We will provide you with 100 cubic feet tanks to give you maximum bottom time. After diving in the Angelita cenote, we’ll have more fun in another dive in a relatively shallower cenote.
- Before diving into the cenotes, we’ll discuss safety measures to ensure that you’ll have a fun and safe diving excursion. The equipment provided on this trip is top-notch and is carefully inspected by our divemasters prior to each dive.