On this excursion, you will not only hunt lionfish to protect the ecosystem but also have fun and enjoy the beauty of Cancun.
Bull Shark Diving
- Certified Diver USD $140
Dive with bull sharks!
Bull sharks are one of the most widespread species of sharks. Most are found in warm oceans but they are also known for swimming occasionally in freshwater lakes and rivers.
Bull sharks are territorial and can be easily provoked but despite their aggressive nature, people can’t help but be fascinated with them.
Spend one of the best experiences of your life with these magnificent creatures during a safe, easy, and fun dive.
We do not feed the sharks, we protect them. You’ll have a chance to see them and bring with you an unforgettable memory with the videos and pictures we take.
We don’t charge extra for the videos and pictures, you also can bring your own camera without any extra charge.
- All scuba diving gear
- Boat charter
- English-speaking guides
- Transportation from our facility to the dive site and drop-off at your hotel (within the Cancun hotel zone)
What to Expect
- This extreme scuba diving experience is reserved for certified divers who want to have a unique and unforgettable experience. Clients vacationing in Cancun, Cozumel, and Riviera Maya can enjoy this trip; we’ll provide the pickup and drop off at your accommodation.
- For divers who stay in Cancun, we’ll take on on a 50-minute ride by land to Playa del Carmen, about 35 miles south of Cancun. Once there, we take our boat for the dive which takes us more than 5 minutes to arrive at the dive site.
- For divers who come from Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, Puerto Morelos, or Mayan Riviera, we have to meet at Coco Beach in Playa del Carmen at 12 p.m.
- For the safety of all our divers, we always inspect the condition of the diving gear and equipment to be used during the trip. You’ll be provided with a dark-colored wetsuit along with a chainmail armor which will be worn on top of your gear. Our skilled divemasters will discuss the dive plan and precautionary measures before descending into the water. We urge all our divers to follow their dive instructors and maintain proper behavior during the bull shark interaction.
Shuttle Service Information
Pick-up & drop-off schedules & locations vary on where you stay:
- Playa del Carmen: Pick-up at 7 a.m. at your accommodation
- Cozumel: Pick-up at 7:30 a.m. at Playa del Carmen ferry pier
- Riviera Maya: Pick-up at 8 a.m. at your accommodation