This two-day course introduces non-divers to the exciting sport of scuba diving, as a subcategory of the PADI Open Water Diver course. Book online!
Note: We will decide the date and time for the other sessions in the 1st day. We accommodate ourselves at your convenience.
- Certified Diver USD $725
Your first step in becoming a diving professional!
Do you have what it takes to be a leader? Do you want to make scuba diving a career? Then learn how to be a divemaster at Always Diving.
The Divemaster Course is your first step in becoming a diving professional where you can also expand your knowledge, improve your dive techniques, tune-up your rescue skills, and learn to mentor others.
Be a role model that other divers look up to, enroll in our Dive Master Course today!
- 60 logged dives, swimming skills, and good health in general, 16 years old minimum, Rescue Diver certification from any diving agency.
- 18 dives, scuba diving equipment, and bottled water
Note: Dive Master Crew Pack not included. If you want it from us, the price is USD $250 or more.
What You Will Learn:
The Dive Master course involves a series of topics and practical workshops required to become a PADI Divemaster.
The syllabus consists of three segments: *knowledge development, practical application, and a final exam by the end of the course. *
Topics & hands-on workshops include:
- Supervising dive activities
- Diver safety & risk management
- Dive environment awareness
- Divemaster specialized skills
- Career in diving
- Open water site mapping
At The End Of This Course:
- This course will enable you to work as a PADI Divemaster where you can teach novice divers & assist in adventure dives.
- Graduating from this course also allows you to work on challenging scuba-related professions such as underwater recovery operations.
- For this course it’s necessary to complete 18 dives with a maximum of three dives per day, we can complete this course for six full days. Of course, it’s possible to do it in more days depending on the timing of your vacation.
- We are 100% flexible, in case you want to do any of our courses in more days or different days (not day after day) you can count on us.