Enhance your problem-solving skills and learn valuable rescue techniques to become a more proactive diver with emergency training.
Advanced Open Water Diver
Note: We will decide the date and time for the 2nd session during the 1st one. We accommodate ourselves at your convenience.
- Certified Diver USD $414
Boost your confidence & enhance your scuba skills!
This course exposes you to different environments, boosts your confidence in the water, and enhances your scuba skills through different adventure dives in Cancún.
Get your license and experience a mixture of excitement and great learning opportunities in every dive you make.
Every adventure dive opens a whole new world but take note that some dives may not be suitable for young divers.
Since your safety is important to us, we will only let you dive within the limits of the course.
- Good health in general, minimum 10 years old, and you need previous Open Water Certification or equivalent to take this course.
- All scuba diving gear, boat charter, instructor, and refreshments
What You Will Learn:
- It may take two or three days to fulfill this course. There are no classroom sessions, only diving, which makes it highly fun! This course gives you the freedom to map your own pathway of learning with the guidance of your instructor.
- You will experience a total of five dives consisting of two mandatory dives (Deep and Underwater Navigation) and three adventure dives (Peak Performance Buoyancy and two dives of your choice).
- Each dive has its own objective, skills, and procedures that require certain underwater exercises and exploration.
- Deep Dive covers the practical aspects of diving and how the body responds to deeper scuba diving.
- Peak Performance Buoyancy centers on buoyancy and streamlining techniques while Navigation is all about how to navigate in the water using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time.
- What follows next depends on the kind of adventure dive that you choose.
At The End Of This Course:
- Upon completion of this course, you will have the skills required to dive longer, deeper, and go to dive sites reserved only for advanced divers.
- Exciting dive locations such as cenotes, wrecks, and other challenging dives all over the world will now be open to you.