This course is your golden ticket to the mesmerizing underwater world of scuba diving. Get a license to scuba anywhere in the world!
Note: We will decide the date and time for the 2nd session in the 1st one. We accommodate ourselves at your convenience.
- Diver USD $373
Introducing non-divers to the exciting world of scuba diving!
This two-day course is a subcategory of the PADI Open Water Diver course which is designed to introduce non-divers to the exciting world of scuba diving.
Learn the theories and basic scuba skillsets in the beautiful waters of Cancún and under the supervision of our PADI certified instructors.
- Good health in general, minimum 10 years old, and no need for a previous certification to take this course.
- All scuba equipment and tanks, boat charter, instructor, and refreshments
What You Will Learn:
- You can get your PADI certification in just two days.
- One day is dedicated to the theory and confined water session where you will learn basic scuba skills.
- On your second day, you will apply the theories and skills you learned in two dives in the Yucatan Peninsula.
- We begin with a short theory session that focuses on important basic scuba diving rules including breathing on scuba, dealing with water pressure, and so on.
- The in-water training sessions give you the opportunity to apply basic scuba skills during confined water dives.
At The End Of This Course:
- When you finish this course, you will be able to dive to a maximum depth of 12 meters/40 feet under the direct guidance of a PADI professional.
- A whole new world under the ocean is waiting, as plenty of dive sites will be open for you.
- Graduating from this course also means you can proceed to PADI Open Water Diver certification or enroll in specialty diver courses.