This unforgettable scuba diving excursion takes you to the best dive sites around Cancun, with everything included: scuba gear, guides, and boat charter.
Note: We will decide the date and time for the 2nd & 3rd sessions during the 1st one. We accommodate ourselves at your convenience.
- Certified Diver USD $320
Three-day dive trip
Diverse marine life and vibrant reefs await you when you visit Cancun. The waters surrounding Cancun (and Riviera Maya in general) are some of the richest and most beautiful bodies of water in the world matched only by far away Pacific islands.
In terms of life underneath the waves, Cancun is incomparable. Did we mention that there are cenotes with crystal-clear waters too? Trust us, you would want to experience scuba diving in Cancun at least once in your lifetime.
Always Diving offers you an affordable scuba diving package where you can dive for three glorious days. Enjoy world-class scuba in Cancún’s best dive locations.
- Day 1: Cancun two-tank dive
- Day 2: Cancun two-tank wreck dive
- Day 3: Cenotes or Cozumel two-tank dive
- All scuba diving gear
- Boat charter
- English-speaking guides
What to Expect
- Reward yourself and take pleasure in an underwater adventure of a lifetime! Discover the beauty of Cancun’s reefs and underwater museum on the first day, unwrap the mysteries of sunken ships and their hidden marine life in the second, and explore the phenomenon of naturally formed sinkholes found in Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula on the last day. If you’re craving for an extra dose of excitement, you can add Angelita Cenote Dive or The Pit Cenote dive to your diving itinerary for an additional fee of only $60.
- You can save up to $110 by booking this package! It’s a much better deal than purchasing the scuba trips separately.